Lawson Software is actively recruiting for 3 Sr. Systems Programmer to join our Product Development Team! Interested candidates should email there resume to email@example.com or visit our website at www.lawson.com
· Development include analysis, designing, coding, testing and documenting complex programs, tools and applications in support of the database interface layer of Lawson S3 system.
· Analyze and troubleshoot database code issues effectively and expeditiously. Act as a Subject Matter Expert in these situations.
· Evaluate new database technologies & features to enhance and augment the current solution.
· Provide technical guidance to application development, product maintenance, global customer support and pre-sales organizations as applicable.
· Lead assignments of larger scope and the projects may encompass most all areas of new or existing systems level.
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Five years of strong database programming experience in C/C++ and Java. Thorough grounding in SQL is required.
· Deep knowledge and experience with at-least one database technology: Microsoft SQL, Oracle or DB2.
· Demonstrated ability to optimize and tune code to take advantage of database specific features for high performance.
· Practical experience in designing and implementing scalable and high volume database systems.
· Solid working experience on UNIX and Windows Platforms.
· Knowledge of source code management and configuration management.
Preferred Qualifications but not required.
· Experience with complex development projects
· Knowledge of appropriate Lawson application or domain
· Knowledge/experience in designing Databases for OLTP systems
· Practical experience in designing and implementing high volume transactional systems
· Exposure/knowledge of OLAP and Data Warehousing
Lawson experience desirable, but not required.