Hi, I am Database Services Manager at Syncada and we have an opening for Senior SQL Server DBA with team lead experience desired.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Provide daily support along with providing On-Call support for SQL Server databases
· Plan and design new SQL Server implementations and server-to-server migrations including database definition, structure, documentation, and long-range requirements
· Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to perform in all of the advanced database management skills of database administration, web connectivity, physical structure, overall architecture, and database analysis
· Design storage strategies and establish standards for complex database environments, physical structures, and specialized database applications
· Provide standardization and consistency across environments
· Ensure a stable and secure database environment
· Familiarity with supporting and implementing replication.
· Experience working on windows clustering.
· Apply database management and maintenance skills
· Gathers user requirements for database projects
· Design, implement, and monitor database functionality to ensure stable environments
· Uphold enterprise policy guidelines and recommend new and improved guidelines
· Identify and initiate resolutions to user problems and concerns associated with database server equipment (hardware and software)
· Effectively work and operate within a team based environment
Requirements and Education:
· At least 5 years experience working with SQL Server 7, 2000 and SQL 2005
· B.S in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent work experience
· Formal training and real world experience within database environment